Thursday, September 15, 2011

On Tour...Hope to Meet You Soon!

There have been a number of changes in my career these past few months, and one of the more exciting things for me was being picked to join five other SQL Server community members as part of Idera's ACE program! I am very happy that they will be assisting me and the others in making it out to more community events around the country.
So, where can you find me? Take a look!

Saturday, September 17th - SQL Saturday Kalamazoo
I'll be presenting TWO sessions and sitting on the Women In Technology panel during lunch

Tuesday, October 4th - Suburban Chicago SQL Server Users Group
Join us for a presentation from Microsoft on the new version of SQL Server, Denali
You will be able to RSVP the week prior to the event.

Thursday, October 13th - PASS Summit, Seattle WA
For the first time, I will be presenting a session at the flagship Summit event!

Saturday, October 29th - SQL Saturday Kansas City
The schedule has not been posted yet, so not sure if I'll be presenting, but I will be there anyway. Be sure to stop and say 'Hi!'

Tuesday, November 1st - Suburban Chicago SQL Server Users Group
TBD
*If you are interested in sharing your SQL Server knowledge with the community, send me an email and we can work you into our schedule!
You will be able to RSVP the week prior to the event.

Also, I'm working on making it out to Mountain View, CA or Phoenix, AZ early next year.

Finally, keep your calendar open for SQL Saturday CHICAGO, coming your way again Spring 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment